I know this post is coming a little late but I have been enjoying my time off with my loved ones and have forgotten to post but here I writing to you now.
As a person, I find it often to be very difficult to be thankful for what I have. In this day and age we are always wanting more, this is not always a bad thing so long as we have our head and heart in the right place. That being said, I believe that materialism has taken over our culture and we don’t believe we have it good unless we can afford Gucci and a Tesla. So many of us have it so so good but don’t even see it. This Thanksgiving I have been trying to focus on the un-materialistic things that I am oh so grateful for.
- For good music which keeps inspired and helps me to understand and express how I’m feeling.
- Snow days which allow me to catch up on work that needs to get done.
- For doing more things by myself and finding independence withing myself and not through other people.
- For my twenties, for being young with my whole life ahead of me.
- For the people around me who have helped to make me who I am and who will always be there for me.
- For pumpkin pie and stuffing, for Thanksgiving leftovers
- For the things that inspire me to be creative and make my own life for myself.
There is so much more to be thankful for and I would love to get more into it and tell you more that we should all be Thankful for but I would like to make this a short and sweet post.
I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope you are ready for all the Christmas stuff coming very soon. If you’re still looking for great black Friday sales. I have just updated my Black Friday post with my favorite Black Friday sales that are still happening today.
Thank you for reading my post. Look around my blog for more great posts and stay updated by following my blog. More content every week.