Today I am Leaving to go to England! If you didn’t already read that in my I’m Off to Europe! | My Flight Anxiety Tips post. I’m so excited to go but I am not very excited for the 6 hour plane ride from Boston to London.
In order to maximize comfort on the plane I have to bring a few things with me.
First off the obvious things that I need to keep on me-
- Phone charger
- Wallet –
- Camera – Nikon j4
Then the stuff that I just want
- Books – My On Flight Reading List
- Notebooks – for ideas I get on the flight
- Sunglasses – These are always in my bag
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF – I like to keep my skin hydrated
- Batiste Divine dark Dry Shampoo – to keep my hair looking fresh during travels
- Context Vitamin C All Day Under Eye Cream – for my tired eyes after inevitably not getting enough sleep
- World’s Best Travel Neck Pillow – So I don’t strain my neck trying to be comfy on the plane.
Well, I hope this was helpful for you guys! I’m excited to be posting more fun things about my adventures rather than just what I am bringing with me. This adventure is going to be fun. Let’s hope I can get some sleep on the plane so that I am awake and ready to go when I get there!
What country would you like to travel to most? Let me know in the comments.
Thank you for reading my post! Please like and share it. Follow me for the latest on my travels in Europe and more amazing content.