As we approach the end of the year I have been reflecting on it and trying to see how I want to make next year even better. I believe we should be looking to improve everyday and grow every year. So, here is everything I am letting go of in 2018…The photo above was from one of my fav posts of 2017 New Year’s / My Birthday Outfit
- All the bad vibes- Every one should have this on there list of stuff to get rid of this year. Every year and every day you should try your best to ignore the negativity in your life.
- Hoop Earrings-…….No.More. Photo from Summer Lips| 3 Must-Have Shades
- Overthinking – Thinking and stressing about all the little problems in life probably won’t make them any better so ya gotta let that go.
- Biting my nails – this is a nasty habit I have had since I was three and I have been getting better about it. maybe this is the year to say goodbye to this nasty habit once and for all.
- This hat with these glasses- I’ve Got to Do Things My Own Way
- Letting what other people think control the way I do things.
- Clothes I don’t wear – I always need to get rid of more clothes so that new items can fit!
- Over- accessorizing- Sometimes last year I would be like “yes let’s wear all the accessories!” Please be careful when accessorizing you can easily over do it. And make sure all your accessories compliment each other as well.
- Belts that don’t fit right with mom jeans
- This pair of mom shorts – Favorite Summer Look
This year was amazing, especially for my blog, but 2018 will be even more amazing. I already have so much planned and I am beyond excited to let go of these things and improve my life and my blog.
What are you letting go of in 2018? let me know in the comments!
Thank you for reading my post! Please like the post and share it with your friends. Be sure to follow my blog for more awesome content!!