Here is a quick post that I did for lifewithlilred that I wanted to share with my followers as well.
Fall has always been one of my favorite times of the year. It’s the beginning of the holiday season, the scenery is stunning, and the air is getting colder.
- The fall Scenery in New England- I love living in the North East region of the U.S. because of the fall time. Fall time in New England is absolutely stunning.
- Hot Chocolate or Hot Tea- There’s nothing like a warm drink to warm you up on the chilly days of the season.
- Pumpkin Flavored everything- Now, I hate to be a basic white girl but pumpkin flavor is absolutely the best. I’m not the kind of person to get a pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks every chance i get though. I’m more of a pumpkin bread and muffin type of person.
- Halloween – Probably one of my favorite holidays is Halloween. It’s always fun to dress up and decorate for Halloween even though I’m not a kid anymore and probably shouldn’t go trick-or-treat-ing.
- Cuddling with bae in warm blankets- Fall is always a busy season it’s nice to spend some days in just cuddling with a loved one and watching movies.
- Cozy Socks- This might be my absolute favorite part of fall. I LOVE cozy wool socks. My feet are always cold so I’m constantly just wearing them around the house or with boots to go out.
- Sweatshirts and Sweaters- Layering on sweater and sweatshirts is another great thing about fall. You can always put more layers on but you can only take so many off. I love being able to layer clothes and just be warm and snugly all day.
- Bonfires- Bonfires are fun in the summer but I think they are even better in fall when it’s a little chilly. Fires are perfect for warming up and spending time with friends on a cold evening.
- Baked goods- Another reason to love fall is that you can finally bake stuff in the oven without over-heating the whole kitchen. In fact you can use it to warm up the kitchen on a cold day. Plus who doesn’t love eating some pumpkin bread or some cookies or whatever.
- Scary Movies – I’m not going to lie I was never a big horror movie person but recently I have been learning to enjoy them more, even though I still have to look away at the suspenseful scary parts. For some reason they just are a great fall time thing to do. I don’t even fully understand why but I love it.
I hope you guys love fall as much as I do! Tell me what your favorite thing about fall is in the comments below!
Check out my other fall time posts below…
Thank you for reading my post here on lifewithlilred!! I hope you can come over to my blog Genneydarling.com and see more of my posts there and follow me as well. Give this post a like and share it with your friends.