Today is the perfect day off scenario in my opinion. It’s Columbus day, it’s rainy and I woke up late. Sometimes I wake up on a day off and I have no idea what to do. I would like to stay in bed and watch Netflix all day but I also want to get stuff done….You feel?
Well here is a list of the best things to do on a day off to have a both relaxing and productive day….
- Wake up late
- Don’t wash your hair– I usually go several days with greasy hair anyways but on days off it’s a little more acceptable. Top Hair Care Tips
- Put on a face mask –Skin Love no. 1
- Do some laundry while you’re waiting for your face mask to dry– Gotta get something done on your day off.
- Clean up you’re room or house– It never gets cleaned when you’re at work.
- Drink lots of water- It’s easier to stay on top of your water intake when your home all day.
- Light some candles
- Check off some things on your to-do list
- Clean out/ organize your closet
- Take a bubble bath
- Wear sweats all day– The best way to spend a day off is in sweats (or no pants at all)
- Watch Breaking Bad– I need to finish the series so I’m probably gonna do this today.
- Listen to Big Sean – I’ve been listening to Big Sean all weekend, his music is the best for chill days off. Or listen to What I’m Listening to in October
- Don’t wear a bra- Obviously
- Make yourself a cup of tea
- Read a book– I’ve been trying to make more time for reading recently.
- Paint Your nails– My nails always need to be done, might as well do it on a day off when I have the time
- Take a walk and bring your camera to take some pictures– I always try to do this a couple of times a week. Days off a good day to do stuff like this.
- Write in your journal or write a blog post– Obviously I did this today. Gotta work even on your days off.
- Just relax and enjoy your day off…
I believe in taking time for yourself but I also believe in being productive on your days off. It’s good to still be working on your days off. It helps keep the day you do work a little less stressful. Days off are essential for getting inspiration for your work anyways. so, take days off but stay productive. Don’t let days off go to waste.
Let me know what you do on your days off in the comments….Also give me some reading recommendations I’m about to finish my book…
Thank you for reading my post! Make sure you like the post and share it with your friends and follow for more amazing content.