Every once in a while I feel like it is important to reflect on what makes us happy. To be honest, we all know there is so much sadness in the world. We often don’t see the good because the bad things seem so devastating, but we need to learn to focus on the good and think positively.
“Your mentality controls your reality.” – Mod Sun
One thing that may help us to be happy and focus on what’s important is to list the things that make us happy. I also wanted to do this post so that you (my followers) would get to know me better. Tell me the things that make you happy in the comments so I can know more about you guys too.
Here are some of the things that brighten up my day…
- My boyfriend- we’ve only been dating for 3 months but he quickly became my whole world and he always makes me happy. I’m never not smiling when I’m with him.
- Watching movies on a rainy day- nothing is more comforting than being curled up in bed watching movies when it’s cold and rainy.
- The first cup of coffee in the morning- nothing is more satisfying than a hot cup of coffee before starting your day.
- Snow/ Snowboarding- I am ridiculously excited to go snowboarding this year. That’s my favorite thing about winter.
- Photography- I love taking pictures. It’s nice to be able to go out and just look for things to take pictures of that you wouldn’t notice unless you had a camera in your hands.
- Flowers/Plants- I love plants so much!! One of my goals is to have my own greenhouse and have lots of house plants.
- Blankets- Blankets are just so comforting. They make me very happy 🙂
- Comfy outfits/ sweatshirts- I absolutely love wearing sweaters and leggings or sweatpants all day. Lazy day outfits are the best.
- Driving around listening to music- There is nothing more relaxing then driving around with no destination and the music all the way up.
- Taking naps- I regret not taking naps as a child now that I don’t have a daily nap-time, but every once in a while I get to pass out for a bit.
It really is all the little things that make life worth living. Take some time to fill up the comments with the things that make you happy!!
Thank you for reading! Please like and share this post with your friends and follow my blog for more awesome content.