I have been so excited for fall. For about a month now it’s been all I’ve been talking and thinking about.
- Lemon Print Blazer
- Pointed Toe Block Heel Boots
- Beige Chunky Cardigan– Obviously sweaters are a must for all of fall and winter. I could never have too many sweaters. Beige is also a really good color for fall and this sweater looks so cuddly.
- Tassels Embroidery Backpack Set– I adore this set so much. I have been loving all the embroidery that I have been seeing for a while now. Usually I see embroidery on black bags but these bags are a tan/beige color and I love them so much.
- Over-sized Cable Knit Sweater
- Lace Edge Black Socks– During fall you need lots of knee-high comfy socks that are also cute and show above your boots.
- Khaki Turn-up Pockets Knitted Cardigan
- Maroon Pom-Pom Knitted Beanie– I need more hats that are actually warm enough to keep my ears warm and that will stay on me head. I have so many beanies that don’t fit right I need to get some new ones and this one is so cute especially with the little pom-pom on top.
- Black Ripped Embroidered High Waisted Skinny Jeans – You can never have too many pairs of black high waisted skinny jeans. Also these are essential because of the beautiful embroidery on the sides.
- Brown Suede Chunky Booties– Boots are a must for fall and winter. I like these ones because they look comfy but they still have heels so they look a little extra.
- Wine Red Over the Knee Cable Knit Socks
Thank you for reading my post!! I hope you are all as excited for fall as I am. Hopefully I’ll be able to share my adventures with you all. If you enjoyed my post don’t forget to like it and share it with your friends and family.