I was going to start this post off telling you guys how much I love and want to travel but that’s a given…every young person wants to travel and see the world. I have been dreaming of all the places that I would one day like to visit and I’m sure you guys have done the same.
I have only been out of the country once (to Canada) and that was a few years ago I feel like I would appreciate traveling now that I’m older. Anyways, I have decided to put together an incomplete bucket list (because let’s be honest I want to go everywhere) of the places I want to visit.
Top places I want to visit:
- Rome, Italy- I’ve always wanted to go to Italy. The culture over there has always seemed so upbeat and easy over there. Plus who doesn’t want to try their pasta and their coffee.
- Iceland- Iceland has always seemed to be one of the most naturally beautiful places to me. I’ve only seen pictures but I can only imagine how much more spectacular it would be in person.
- New Zealand- I’m not gonna lie….I mostly want to go here to see The Shire, but the rest of New Zealand seems like it’d be just as beautiful and fun.
- Paris, France- The fashion capital of the world is an obvious interest of mine. There are so many things to see and do in Paris I hope I can see and experience everything there someday.
- Tokyo, Japan- Tokyo looks like the place to be for nightlife, but I heard there is a place where you can drink tea with cats and that sounds like a great time to me.
- San Diego, California- I’ve always wanted to go to Cali but haven’t had the chance yet. California has always been a beautiful place in my eyes and I’m sure the shopping and the food is amazing there.
- London, England- I feel like this is a must for all travelers. The thing I want to do most in England is just experience the culture over there as well as sight see.
- Madrid, Spain- Spanish culture has always seemed so bright and colorful. I’m sure there is no limit to inspiration in Spain. I have also admire their beautiful Architecture which would probably be breathtaking in person.
- India- Religion seems to be a big factor that shapes Indian culture. I love how natural and spiritual their culture is.
- Santorini, Greece- I have dreamed about going to the beaches on Santorini forever. This place seems to be an amazing getaway….the kind we all dream about.
So far I have only been out of the U.S. once, but next year I am planning a trip with my sister and my bff. I’m so excited to go and to share my journey with all of you.I will announce where I’m going closer to the date but I just wanted you guys to know that there will be traveling on this blog!!!
Where do you want to go on your next adventure? tell me in the comments…
Thank you guys for reading I hope you enjoyed!! Please share this post with your friends if you did like it and follow my blog for more amazing content.