As I think of the fast approaching holiday season nothing has me more excited than all of the wonderful coffees Starbucks has to offer this time of year. I guess you could say it already is the holiday season, since most people begin the excitement right after Halloween. So I guess I’ll be the one to say it is now appropriate to drink holiday coffee flavors at your favorite coffee place. Your welcome.
Now, I am aware that there are other places like Dunkin Donuts and Aroma Joes that offer holiday drinks, but I personally prefer Starbucks and I believe they have a wider variety of holiday choices. Every year I look forward to getting a cup of coffee and doing my Christmas shopping. So, without further ado here are the best coffees to get at Starbucks before you start your shopping. Remember good coffee choices help with making great gift purchases, or at least that’s what I believe.
- Gingerbread Latte- in my opinion the gingerbread latte is….dare I say…. better than a pumpkin spice latte. *gasp* I know “I can’t believe she just said that.” Well I just like gingerbread a lot. Okay?
- Eggnog Latte-These taste like straight up caffeinated eggnog, Yummy. Super sweet and creamy. I don’t think I need to say much more.
- Chestnut Praline Latte- a caramelized chestnut flavored espresso drink with a slight hint of holiday spices. This one reminds me of all the baked goods at Christmas time. Definitely a favorite.
- Caramel Brulee Latte -Caramel is a classic! and when it is made into a brulee the flavor is just that much more intense. Perfect for the Holidays!
- Peppermint Mocha_ What could possibly be better than mocha and peppermint. I love peppermint with chocolate. It’s the perfect combo.
- Holiday Spice Flat White – I haven’t tried this one yet, but I am very excited to! A Flat White with holiday spices. Can I have one now?!
- Spiced Sweet Cream Cold – A new addition to the Starbucks holiday line and it is a cold coffee! What? We can have cold coffee during the winter? Yes, Yes you can. A cold brew with sweet cream and a dash of holiday spices, another drink I’m going to have to try.
The holidays are the perfect time to get all the fancy sweet coffees you don’t get the rest of the year. I am so excited to try some new coffees this year and to enjoy my old favorites. Be sure to enjoy your holiday season for as soon as you feel appropriate it doesn’t last forever.
Let me know what else your excited for this holiday season. Be sure to follow my blog and check out other posts like this. My social media links are at the top and bottom of the page if you would like to connect there.